I want to take a moment to thank you for the support you have shown to Capsule over the last few trying weeks. Navigating this crisis has been particularly challenging, but I am constantly encouraged by you all. Every gesture—from a simple like on one of our social media posts to a purchase on our new website—has meant so much to me. You’ve called, you’ve texted, you’ve emailed with support and love. Thank you!
The entire Capsule team is anxious to get back to doing what we love most: seeing all of you! We will soon, but we can’t rush the process. I have decided to delay opening until May 1 when the shelter-in-place order is lifted.
While I wish we could welcome you with a giant hug and a rip-roaring party, we are heeding to Governor Kemp’s guidelines and taking a slow start. We want you to feel safe and comfortable, so here are our updated practices:
1. Employees will wear face masks—the unexpected accessory of the season!
2. We will maintain the suggested headcount of 10 or less in the store at a time, staff included.
3. We will disinfect high traffic areas regularly and hand sanitizer will be conveniently located around the store.
4. We will maintain a safe distance. We will not join you in the dressing room, and instead give styling tips and suggestions from afar.
5. You will control payment with your credit card at checkout. A receipt signature is no longer required.
As slow as our start may be, Mr. Kemp said nothing about champagne! Have no doubt, there will be champagne (you’ll just have to serve it yourself!) In the meantime, if you need us, we are here. Please reach out via text, phone, FaceTime, or email. We are still offering one-on-one and virtual appointments. For our local clients, we offer curbside pick-up or delivery. We are shipping to those out of town! We worked hard on a beautiful website, so please visit www.capsuleaugusta.com and shop if you haven’t already. Finally, don’t forget Mother’s Day is May 10! We have lots of gift ideas for your mother, your daughter, or even yourself and will be posting these ideas to Facebook and Instagram this week.
Thanks again for your friendship and support! I am so looking forward to seeing you again soon.